City policies are Council statements that set discretionary duties or standards of performance for the City. Policies are approved by City Council and are maintained by the City Clerk's Office.
Frequently Requested Policies
The following policies are provided for reference only and are grouped according to focus area. Please note not all policies are available online but are available by request.
Please forward any questions or comments regarding City policies to the City Clerk's Office.
- Citizens' Concerns Policy
- Compost Bin Rebate Policy
- Fire Pit Policy
- Park Enhancement Partnership Program
- Pin Distribution Policy
- Special Occasion Policy
- Storm Water Rebate Program Policy
Land Use & Property
- Assessment & Property Tax Information Policy
- Downtown Revitalization Tax Exemption Policy
- Infill Lot Tax Exemption Policy
- Landlord Letter (For Outstanding Utility Accounts - Renters)
- Landlord & Tenant Agreement (For Water/Sewer Utilities)
- Location of Property Pins Policy
- Residential Lot Sales and Conditions of Sale Policy
Recreation & Leisure
- Arena Users Policy and Rates
- Field Users/Parks Policy and Rates
- Fitness Room Policy
- Humboldt Leisure Pass Policy
- Food and Beverage Policy
Didn't find what you were looking for? Related information may also be found on the Bylaws page.
I Want To...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
By providing your email address, you are expressing consent to receive electronic messages from the City of Humboldt. You can unsubscribe from these messages at any time.