Your feedback on roadway concerns helps us keep our roads safe and efficient.  We appreciate your help in reporting problems as you encounter them.

To report a roadway concern in Humboldt, contact City Hall by phone at (306) 682-2525 or email us.   Please provide the street name and the street intersection closest to the problem to assist us in identifying it and place "Road Condition Report" in the subject line.

To check road conditions in Saskatchewan, contact the Saskatchewan Highways Hotline:

  • 1-888-335-7623 (Toll Free)
  • SaskTel Cell Network *ROAD (7623)

Provincial road conditions can also be viewed online.

Learn more about how the City of Humboldt manages its road infrastructure here.