The primary function of the City Clerk's Office is to ensure that proper legislative process is being followed by the City and Council. The City Clerk is also responsible for the following:
- Maintaining and safeguarding the official records of the City of Humboldt;
- Preparing and managing the Agendas and Minutes for all meetings of City Council;
- Preparing and amending bylaws as directed by City Council;
- Providing administrative support services to City Councillors;
- Coordinating select City programs and services;
- Supervising all municipal and school board elections and acting as the Returning Officer;
- Administering the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP), including receiving FOIP requests; and
- Working with the Province of Saskatchewan regarding municipal adherence to The Cities Act.
The mission of the City Clerk's Office is to build public trust and confidence in local government.
I Want To...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
By providing your email address, you are expressing consent to receive electronic messages from the City of Humboldt. You can unsubscribe from these messages at any time.