Looking for information on regional business supports or associations?
Please note the following listings are provided as a resource. Direct contact should be made with the individual agencies to obtain detailed information and advice.
- BizPal.ca - A free web-based service that generates customized listings of business permits and licenses required from different levels of government.
- Canada Border Services Agency - Contact for all import/export inquiries.
- Canada Revenue Agency - Administers tax laws for the Government of Canada and most provinces and territories. Provides service by appointment only.
- Corporate Registry-Information Services Corporation - Maintains a registry of legal entities and conducts business name searches and registrations.
- Enterprise Saskatchewan - Advances economic growth and development within the province.
- Highway Traffic Board - The provincial approving agency for shuttles, limousines and related transportation services.
- Humboldt & District Chamber of Commerce - Promotes business activities to support regional business growth and development.
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada - Regulations for consumer products that are manufactured, sold or imported.
- Mid Sask Municipal Alliance - Regional municipal alliance that advances regional development.
- Sagehill Community Futures - Free small business assistance, advisory and lending services.
- Saskatchewan Apprenticeship & Trade Certification Commission - Information about apprenticeship options within Saskatchewan.
- Saskatchewan Government Insurance (SGI) - SGI is the provincial approving agency for taxis.
- Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority - Responsible for the distribution, control and regulation of liquor and most gaming activities across the province.
- Saskatchewan Ministry of Finance, Provincial Sales Tax (PST) Branch - This division is Saskatchewan's primary tax collection agency and assists businesses in setting up a PST number.
- Saskatchewan Ministry of Labour Relations and Workplace Safety - Promotes and enforces the basic rules for work in Saskatchewan.
- Saskatchewan Tourism Education Council (STEC) - Offers education and training that supports growth in Saskatchewan's tourism sector.
- Saskatchewan Workers' Compensation Board - Works with employers and employees during instances of workplace injuries.
- Saskatoon Health Region, Public Health Inspection - Assesses and monitors environmental health concerns.
- Square One Business Resource Centre (Saskatoon) - Free business assistance and resource services.
I Want To...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
By providing your email address, you are expressing consent to receive electronic messages from the City of Humboldt. You can unsubscribe from these messages at any time.